Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Occasion

I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonite - still not 100%. Can't stop coughing now:(









So these are the gift card holders that I did that aren't Valentine's. They are All Occasion - birthday, thank you, and friendship. I love doing these but I was struggling with my mojo a little near the end. Just tired I think, but I think they turned out pretty good.
Again using some new Stampin' Up! product - love the designer paper, punches, and our new butterfly sizzlet.
Well I'm off to bed and try and kick this cough. I want to have fun in my studio, and not be sick this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by - sweet dreams!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your not feeling 100% hope the cough goes real quick..these are all beautiful a gift in themselves..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue these cards are stunning...... I love those flower ones. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails