Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love these combos!!

Hello - it's been a busy day and I'm going to relax and go do some crafting now.  I wanted to share with you a couple of simple cards really.  I love these color combos!
This one is Pretty in Pink and Pacific Point.  And yes I added some bling to the flowers.

And this one is Pretty in Pink with Kiwi Kiss. 

Both use Upsy Daisy and Best Yet stamp sets and I used my Top Note die for the Big Shot. A little bit of sponging on the edges and the sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.

I hope you like them.  Enjoy your weekend and thanks for dropping by :)
Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Sue, I love that it truly is a simple card and I have this set so thanks for sharing this one with us. I will be making this after vacation I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are so pretty. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too pretty! I love the pink & green one(my fave colors. lol)
    I just wanted to say thanks for following my blog. :)
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...great combos. I love the sparkles on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails