Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thanks

It was a beautiful day today!!  Sun was shining, birds singing and I could even go out without a coat on.  I love it and love when the weather is like this.  I just hope it continues.

Tonite I made a couple of thank you cards that I needed.  I think I am going to keep on making them so I have spares whenever I need them.  Not just thank you, but all occasions too.  
This first one is using the Cottage Wall Designer paper from Stampin' Up!  It is one of my favorites.  I tend to hoard DSP even though I have so much of it.  Using one of my favorite punches too - 2 step bird.  I love the clean fresh look of these colors together.  Reminds me of spring.  A piece of Orchid Opulence is behind the DSP and Rich Razzleberry is behind the sentiment.
This DSP was in my stash (not sure of the name of it) and I used Dusty Durango behind the main image.  I actually don't mind this card.  I'm trying different colors and prints that I wouldn't normally use.  Of course, I had to add some butterflies for soft elegance.  What do you think?
I better get back to work.  I have a couple of others I still want to get done.  So many ideas and so little time. 
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and Happy Valentine's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails