Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines' for school


I know I have been quiet.  But I have been busy:) 
My daughter and I made 30 valentines for her class last night.  Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.  I DO have pictures of the other Valentine cards that I did though.
This is a picture of the 3 I did - one for the Principal, one for the Secretary and one for her teacher.  I made them all really different.  I took the picture in our living room with the sunshine today. Hoped the natural light would help with my picture taking:)


The first one is for our Principal.  Chocolate and pink is one of my favorite combos with vanilla.  And a closeup:

This next cutie is for my daughter's teacher and her husband, who also teaches at our school the same grade.  They are the sweetest, most caring & giving people I know.  The kids adore them.   My son had her 5 years ago and he loved having her as a teacher.  I also took a picture of the heart - see what's on it?

And the inside.

This next one is for our Secretary. Bold and bright, but I like it.

Tomorrow I will show you what else I worked on.  I still have some more to get busy finishing.....and some sewing.

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes for my friend.  As of yesterday, she had two cat scans and was waiting on an angiogram.  For some reason that got bumped, so I am hoping that she got to go have this done today so she and her family can get some answers.  She was pretty upset that they would bump her and rightfully so.  I would've been choked too.  I don't understand sometimes, why they do that.

For those of you that don't know, I got the priviledge of running the 1st Annual Spring craft fair at my daughters' school in April.  If you or anyone you know would like a table in our craft show, please get in touch with me at rarinstamp@shaw.ca.  So far, the sign-ups for tables are going very well, as well as a great variety.  I am really happy. And the ones that have signed up are also helping to spread the word.  I'm hoping it will be a super success and then we can do it again in the fall closer to Christmas.  All the monies from the table rentals will benefit the kids - field trips, entertainment, supplies, etc.  The ad will be in the paper this weekend, so you can watch for that too.

Have a great weekend and I sure hope that you are having as nice a weather as we are.  No snow! A little bit of sunshine today too and the birds have been singing.

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are fabulous! I bet they absolutely adored them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails