Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Magical!!!



My daughter and I collect any fairy stamps we can find.  This one is one of my favorites.  She is so cute and I love their faces.  My daughter needed a card for a friend's bithday and chose this one. Sorry for the blurriness.  It didn't look like that when I took it - LOL.

The coloring isn't the best but I'm going to keep on plugging at it.  I think I need to get more colors too - that may help.
I love this color combo and the layout is quite simple using Designer paper. Of course, there is some bling on her wings, the stars and the sentiment.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
Just wanted to mention for those that have been asking, that I finally posted some classes on my website if you want to take a look.
Also don't forget about the Quigley Craft fair.  We are at nearly 50 tables now!!  I am really please with the amount of variety too - make sure you mark April 24th on your calendars.  There will be door prizes, food and some crafts for the kids to do.
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow:)

2 comments:

  1. Check it out Heidi - 2 in a row!!! I did what you said. It sure helps - Thanks.
    Hugs to you gf:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue- this is adorable! LOL- commenting on your own blog.............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails