Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey everyone
Been busy, busy, busy!  I'm getting excited and nervous for this weekend.  But still plucking along.
I will have some pictures up soon of what I've been working on, but I wanted to still pop in and let you know if you are in town this weekend, pop on over to May Days at the Rutland Centennial Park.  The trucks for all the rides from West Coast Amusements arrived this morning and they have more than expected!! This year it is bigger and better than ever!  What a way to celebrate the 51st year of May Days!  Here is the link for you to check out the entertainment and vendors that will be there. Check back often as they will be updating it constantly.
And don't forget to stop by and say hi to me - the vendor area will be set up at the Lacrosse rink.  Look forward to seeing you all!
Until then, I will be back shortly..................................hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails