Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom's day cards



See I came back and happy you did too.
I got some good news yesterday when picking my daughter up from school.  They told me as well as some sent emails that they were very impressed with the craft fair last week and have given me the thumbs up to do it again with their full support.  I was thrilled to hear that, especially with all the negativity from some of the crafters.  I also got some emails thanking me for all the hard work and long hours I put in.  I guess some of them actually realize what it takes.  I may consider doing another in November/December just in time for Christmas.  There is another one I go in at the end of November at a different elementary school so I will have to plan around that.
Ok, so on to my card.  I have been making some Mothers' Day cards for orders.  Here is one:

It kind of looks a little blurry to me.  This is one of the same layouts in the OSW class I just did.  I wanted to use up some scraps from the class.  Not one of my favorites but I love the colors.
This next one I really like.  It is the same one the kids did in their altered frames class.  A matching card to go with the frame. They used the same Designer paper on their cards as they did on their frames.  I really like these felt flowers from Stampin' Up!  I didn't at first, but now that I've tried them, I love them.  This is also one of my favorite color combos - Pretty in Pink and Old Olive (or Kiwi Kiss).

And the inside: 


So that's it for today.  I have a few more items to show you still so I will be back tomorrow.  Until then.....................Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails