Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, July 5, 2010

Better later than never:)

Yes I am back.  I never meant for it to be this long though.  After May Days so much happened and I was only going to take a few days rest since I was so exhausted. 
Well, besides filling baby outfit orders, and end of the year projects for teachers, our computer got a really bad Trojan infection.  I couldn't even get on to my blog for a good two weeks.  It kept telling me that Blogger had an expired certificate.  Anyway, it is all fixed and rolling again.
I will be showing you lots of stuff that I have been doing and planning.  My next event isn't until mid September so I plan on building up stock and taking my time at it. 
Also hopefully planning a couple of holidays in there and possibly moving.  That's if all goes as planned LOL.

So, the first thing I wanted to share with you are some wedding cards. A friend asked me to do up an order of wedding cards for her.  She needed 6 just for June! 
This is the first one:


Showing you two pictures so you can see the shimmer cardstock and the glitter on the bride's dress.  For a fairly simple card, I really like how this turned out.

I will show you another tomorrow.  Hope you come back to see and my friends that dropped in to see me today, thanks for sticking by me.  It means a lot.

Hugs til tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails