Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, July 9, 2010

Blue Swans


Hi everyone
Although I love this retired stamp set from Stampin' Up!, I always find it very difficult to come up with something elegant.  Not sure why.
This is another one of the wedding cards for my girlfriends order and my least favorite.  I love the colors, but I was just trying for something a little more elegant.  This was like the third try and I just went with it.  
I used my scalloped and oval punches from Stampin' Up! for the sentiment.  There is glitter on the swans (if you clik on the photo, you might be able to see).
I hope you like it.  My girlfriend did and that's what is important.

See you back here tomorrow for another baby outfit.  Told you I've been busy!

Hugs til tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails