Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Congratulations glittered

On summer break, it's beautiful outside and I feel so relaxed.  First time in a long time. 

I wanted to share with you another wedding card for my girlfriend.  I really enjoy making them and haven't had to do any for a long time. 


I like this one too.  I'm not sure of the 'vanilla' flowers though.  I did find my white ones after this was done.  I was hoping for white and silver only.  It still turned out elegant though.  And glittery - what I was going for.

I will check back in tomorrow with another.  Yes, I have six of these to show you.  I might slip in a little baby outfit instead to show you.  You'll have to check back to see though.  LOL

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails