Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Horse Whisperer

I want to share with you this video of a gal and a horse.  It's called Horse Whisperer.  You don't have to be a horse lover like me to enjoy this either.  I got tears and goosebumps watching it.  To have that feeling with a beautiful horse....... and trust - WOW!!!  And notice that it is just her and the horse - no bit, no saddle. She just uses signals and verbal cues, she says nothing. Oh yeah, and this isn't even her horse.  She is training it for someone else, although she obviously has an awesome relationship with this beauty.


I didn't know how to put in the YouTube screen so I am giving you the link:)  Hope you enjoy!!

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails