Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, July 30, 2010

Jumbo clip bookmarks

ETA:  I added a Guest Book to my sidebar (below Followers) :)  Would love for you to take a moment to sign it while you are here visiting.  Thanks & hugs


Yeah, it's Friday!  I love Fridays cause it means the weekend
is about to begin.  And I have lots to do ............

So let's get started:


Lookie what I did!  Lots of bookmarks using the jumbo paper clips.  My kids helped me color some of the images and I assembled and packaged them all. 
These will be at the next craft fair in September.

Here is another view:
  
and a closeup of a few of my favorites.  Aren't they cute?!  Really easy to do and my kids love using them.  Mostly my daughter - the boys don't read much anymore. 
I used SU cardstock for the background and the Scallop Oval punch for the front.  The little For You stamp is from Elements of Style out of the Occasions mini.  I love that stamp set.  Scallop circle punch was used for the images.

See, I've been busy.  Lots more to show you so I hope you come back for a visit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails