Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, August 2, 2010

Friends are like Sewing


My last journal to show you.  This stamp set is Out of Style, I think and is retired.  BUT I love it and is perfect for all my sewing friends.

Buttons are a perfect embellishment for this journal and the colors match perfectly.  A variety of ribbons and punches.  Colored the image with my markers and highlighted the patterns on the dress form with glitter gel pen.  Hard to capture in the photo though.  I can't remember where I got the DSP - I think the dollar store last year.

 

This would even make a great gift for the seamstress in your life to make notes on her sewing projects.

OK, I'm off to do a couple of little summer outfits.  Got some new patterns that I am dying to try out.  And some more purse patterns too.  Just like Christmas here!  LOL

Hope you are enjoying your summer vacation - another month to go:)  Thanks for dropping by.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails