Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a quick one today .......

but thanks for dropping by:)  I really appreciate it.
This morning I got a call informing me that my mom (stepmom) was rushed to the hospital by ambulance.  She is still there getting tests done.  Same as what happened to my uncle last weekend. 

Please say some prayers for her that all is okay and that she comes home soon.

I will know more as soon as my sister finds out from the Dr's

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm going to escape to my craft room, I think I need some "escape therapy".  Last weekend, my uncle had a heart attack, and we were robbed for the second time in a month.  Now this.  That is three and I'd say we are done right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails