Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, August 13, 2010

Just swinging by...............

So glad it is Friday! I love Fridays cause it is the beginning of a weekend.  I plan on getting lots accomplished this weekend.  Sewing, listing all stamp sets for sale (been wanting to get this done), and hopefully some Christmas cards.

This card was made for my nephew who turned 4 and love monkeys.  I love these little guys.  They are so cute and really suitable for all ages.  I colored him with markers and used my scallop circle with Baja Breeze for the clouds.  Scallop Oval and oval punch for the sentiment.

Keeping it short and sweet.  That's it for today since I am a little later getting this out.  Had kids' friends here today and need to get them  from the pool and get them home.

Hope you stop in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails