Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reindeer Shaker


Sorry I have been missing for a couple of days.  Been busy filling the orders that came in.  Will show you when they are done, but wanted to share with you a christmas card that was in my stash.  It is a Stampin' Up! set called Holiday Lineup.  The DSP is retired though from last year, but I love the colors.  Colored them with markers and put Crystal effects on the eyes and a little red pompom on Rudolph's nose.  The shaker part is the scallop circle punch and I just added glitter around the edges.  I used micro beads inside.  Thinking of doing this one for the christmas card class I am going to do in September.  Still deciding on a date for that.

That's it for today.  Keeping it short and sweet.  Will be showing a few christmas cards now that the time is getting near.  I know a lot of my friends, and family don't like to hear that LOL.  But time to start planning and early is better.

Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails