Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, August 23, 2010

Snow Swirled

Hello there and hope you all had a great weekend.  Went too fast for me though.  Closer to school for the kids too. 
Today I wanted to share another christmas card with you that I also may demo in my card class in September. 
This one is simple but elegant.  I used Snow Swirled from Stampin' Up!   Embossed with silver and a glittered star on top with Iridescent Ice.  The silver layer under the navy that the tree is on was outlined with a silver marker.  Didn't have silver cardstock so I compromised.  A MS punch along the side of the card and a piece of silver elastic cord tied to the fold.  Keeps it elegant looking and easy for anyone to make.

Tonite I am going out with my two BF for dinner.  First time we've have gone out in a long time and well overdue for all of us.  Really looking forward to it.  I might even share some pictures.  They won't be as good as Kelli's (my friend and upline), but I will do my best.  We are going to Yama's which is my favorite Greek food restaurant.

Must go and get ready.  See you all tomorrow and thanks for dropping in.

1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails