Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summertime Splendor

I still don't have the My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!  I will one day, but I want to get my own computer and my Dreamscape studio all set up first then I won't be sharing the computer with the kids.  But that doesn't mean I can't use some of the downloads for this awesome program.
I saw on many blogs actually, the Summertime Splendor designer paper used on simple cards with just a few embellishments.  I had to, of course, check this out.
So here is the stationary set I came up with.

And they were all pretty simple.  The layering and embellishments took a little time but I like the result considering all the backgrounds are printed from my printer and just cut down to size.
From the Heart
Thinking of You
Thanks so Much
With Sympathy
and Birthday Wishes.

They all use the Scallop Oval punch and oval punch.  I glittered the butterflies from the Embosslits for all the cards and the scallop trim border punch on the cardstock base.  You can see they printed up really well and know I will be using these a lot now that it is saved on my computer.  That's the cool thing - it's there whenever I need it.
These would make awesome gifts for moms, grandmas, sisters, aunts - will have some of these for sure at the craft fair too:)  If you are interested in any My Digital Studio products or Stampin' Up! products, call or email me. 
Thanks for dropping in and enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails