Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Holidays!



Did you know that it is only 73 days til Santa comes??  Most of my friends want to shoot me when I tell them that.  LOL  I am getting some more Christmas cards done though since I have lots I want to send out.  I decided to take a night off and create a card.  Good thing, I needed the whole night.  With interruptions, and struggling to put it together, at least I completed the card.


Here is a side view closeup. Can you see the shimmer on the snowflakes??
And the snow (even on the birdie's head).



The stamps are from M's.  Colored with my markers.  The silver trim on the edge is the new Silver Glass Glitter from Stampin' Up!  Very shiny stuff:)

Well that's it for now.  I'm exhausted and feel like I need to lie down.  Maybe for a bit and then into my sewing room.  Couple more projects to share with you still from the quilt shoppe and I'm going to keep on with Christmas cards.  
Have a great night





2 comments:

  1. Sue, you have created a masterpiece. Love all the detail in your card. Definitely a great Christmas Present in itself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails