Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Sketch Challenge

I have been wanting to try a sketch challenge in like forever.  My girlfriend has been telling me to just do it.  Well, I finally did.
This is for the Verve World Card Making Day Release challenge AND Challenge #59 Create a nature card over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ.  I know, two in one. And it was a challenge since I have been looking for my mojo for a while now LOL AND needing a guy card.  But I did it and I'm proud of myself.  Although, I didn't use a Verve stamp because I have very little, I love this card.

And this is a closeup of the crystal effects on the water and this little guys' eye. The DSP is DCVW.

Looks real huh.  I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and the new folder that I love is called Textured Impressions.
I enjoyed this challenge and may have to try and do some more.

Thanks for stopping by.





5 comments:

  1. Great that you decided to join a challenge - nice card too! Love the frog! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is totally cute! What a cool frog and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is so adorable, I love the expression on his face. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I too love the effects of the water- I need to pull that stuff out and use it more. Glad you are joining the challenges girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails