Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sandy Grams

I wanted to share a unique gift idea.  They are called Sandy Grams.  I found Lynda on Facebook and decided to give it a try. I bought two of them.  I will show you one for now since the other is a gift and I can't post it until they receive it. 


 Isn't this cool?  I can print it to any size I like and frame it.  I am going to do an altered frame and hang it in my studio and I'm going to do one for Shaelyn's room.  I just love it!

A unique, one of a kind gift from California:).  You just send Lynda an email/message with your message you want written in the sand.  After her long trip to the beach writing messages in the sand all day, Lynda will send it to you via email.  You print how many and what ever size you want.  So easy peasy.

Think wedding gifts, birthday, grads - there's no limit.

Here is her link and when you stop by, let her know you saw my Sandy Gram.  Would love to see what messages you come up with in the sand....................

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you so very much for blogging about my Sandy Grams! I really appreciate the kind words. I feel honored to be mentioned on your blog. My business is brand new and I am so thankful for all the positive responses I have been receiving. God bless you and your family!

    Lynda
    Sandy Gram- Say it in the Sand :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails