Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF!!!

Yeah, it's Friday.  This week went really fast for me, but I love Fridays.  The beginning of the weekend. I plan to get tons done this weekend since the weather isn't going to stay sunny.  Rain means head to the craft room :)

I have been busy sewing again (or still).  I was asked to make some projects for the quilt shoppe's new store opening in early November.  Remember my favorite "textured" pattern the Hibiscus tote?  Well here is another version that Tina helped pick the fabrics for.  I love the oriental feel of this fabric and the shimmer on these pieces is beautiful.

The side view with beads and ribbon drawstring.

The inside view:

The fabric is much richer in person but here is a close up of the fabrics used. Check out the shimmer.


This are on display at Linda's Quilt Shoppe now and then will be moved to the new location when it opens. And there is a SALE on this weekend while the bosses are away.

Thanks for stopping by.  I need to get on my Christmas cards now.  I made my list up last night and I have a long way to go.  Hopefully this weekend I can get a ton done in between my projects.

Enjoy your weekend   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails