Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blue Christmas

Boy the days are flying by.  Typical when you are prepping for something and the hours just fly by.  Just not enough time in a day for me.  I always worry I won't have enough stock for the craft fairs and to be honest, I  would rather have more than I need.  We'll see how the next few days go.

Anyway I want to share with you one of my favorites.  This is Elvis in Blue Christmas.  I have been a fan since I was a little girl and seen all his movies.  So when I found a stamp with him, I had to get it. I only have the one so I need to find more of him. LOL  Funny, when I took it to the quilt shoppe, so many of the ladies loved this one the best.  Obviously fans too. I did end up doing 3 orders of this card:)

Baja Breeze layered under the image and popped up on Early Espresso.  I really like the deep color. Stickles added for the snow and coarse glitter on the snowflake.


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails