Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let it Snow

Gonna keep this one short too but wanted to share the last of the gift card holders.  I love this image and have used it a few times. Got this one from M's.  So cute with the bird sitting on the snowman's nose. LOL

The inside. The paper was a little thin and was tearing on the seam so I had to get creative on how to hold it together.  I did it on both sides of the cardholder pocket.  Used the label punch from Stampin' Up! to hold the papers in place.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing them all.  I need to get crackin' and make some more.  This is the busy time for the quilt shoppe and I want to have lots for them at both stores.

Thanks for stopping by and will share some craft fair items tomorrow.


1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails