Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, November 15, 2010

Snowman Float

I missed a day................oops!  Hope you all had a great weekend.

I want to share another gift card holder that I did for Linda's Quilt Shoppe.
Isn't this little guy cute?  I added some Liquid Applique and puffed it up with my heat gun for the whip cream.

Here you can see it better.  And glittered candy to embellish with a little bit of red flock on the cherry..

And the inside pocket holds the gift card. 

That's it for today.  I'm working like crazy trying to prep for my first craft fair of the season at my daughter's school on Saturday.  If you are close by, make sure you pop by and do some christmas shopping.  We have an awesome variety of crafters and vendors. This Saturday, November 20th from 10-3 pm.
Hope to see you there:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails