Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Teddy Bear Christmas

Another gift card holder to share with you.  One of my favorites and he was so fun to color.


I used Old Olive and Real Red cardstock and the Scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up! is layered on Regal Rose.  It looks very vibrant and Christmasey - is that a word?

And here is the inside to match:


Almost looks like a quilt huh.  I should have done some stitching on them come to think of it and then it would.  Maybe the next one. 
I checked on their supply and they need more.  I didn't do too many this time around since I needed to get on my craft fair stuff, but this will be some of my next projects in between. 

Must be off - too much to do. Have a great day:)  Hoping the snow stays away for a little bit longer. Thought for sure it was falling tonite but just more rain.  We are expecting it for Saturday.  Of course, my craft fair day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails