Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy V day

It sure feels good being able to create again!  It's a good feeling going back to work after being a SAHM for 11 years and being able to still come home and get stuff accomplished.  Yeah me:)

Today is a cute Valentine card.  Still practicing my coloring with copics which I want to get better at still.  Kind of hard to see the rose the little guy is holding.  The DSP is a retired pkg from Stampin' Up! and I used the Sizzlits heart from SU as well in my Big Shot.  The sentiment is actually one of my daughters' stamps she wanted me to try.


The bright glitter is also from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for droppin' in and see you soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails