Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, January 10, 2011

'Tater Bakers


That's right - these are 'Tater Bakers.  I made up a bunch of these for the last craft fair and didn't get a chance to show you.  
You can use these for Corn on the Cob, baked potatoes, tortillas and I think, even buns.  Just pop the potatoes in, set the microwave according to the directions, and they come out really tender and fluffy in just minutes..

Here is a closeup of a couple of the different ones. This one is bright and cheery.
 

I love this print ~
(not sure why so dark)

I wanted to get a closeup of the embroidery/applique so you can see it. 
They sold pretty good at the craft fair.  If you are interested, just send me an email to rarinstamp@shaw.ca. They have the directions as well included so you can start using it right away:)  The rooster one is sold ~ top picture, bottom centre.  I wanted to show  you the different prints I have right now. I will be definitely doing some more of these so watch here or my Etsy store which should be loaded very soon.

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are adorable! I have never seen/heard of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails