Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Topsy Towels


Hello friend!!!  Today I am wanting to show you something really neat that I did for the Christmas craft fairs in December. 

These are decorative towels to hang on your oven or handle of a cupboard or anywhere you have a handle for them to hang.  The printed cotton on top matches the embroidery design that I have put on to bottoms.  Here is a few more I did.


This gingerbread is one of my favorites. Just love that saying with the cute little gingerbread guy.  I did another one that was baby blues snowflakes with touch of silver and then embroidered snowflakes with Mylar on the bottom.  Very pretty - sorry I can't show you since they all sold. Will have to do some more of those ones.  

I will be working on some now for spring/summer.  They will be so much fun and full of color.

Interested in any of these or when I get my new ones done, send me an email.

Thanks for stopping in.  Hope you enjoyed my creations for today.=:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails