Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, January 30, 2011

True Love


Hi! Another Valentine card here as promised.  
I absolutely love LOTV stamps and this image is perfect..............and so cute. Colored with my copics  of course.  Some DSP (retired) from Stampin' Up! was used and punched with a MS border punch.  You can't really tell unless you maybe clik on the picture, but there is glitter embellishing the paper.  I finally got to use my Prima flowers and I added some white flock on his tail. Both punches for the sentiment are from Stampin' Up! as well. I did add some glitter to the little hearts in the flowers too.
And in case you wanted to see the inside:


I had to do this cause I stamped the sentiment crooked.  Hate it when that happens LOL.  Next time I will use my Stamp-a-majig and then I can't go crooked. It doesn't look bad but I would have preferred it with just the border vanilla on the bottom.  Oh well.  I still love my card :)

Gonna keep it short and sweet since I have to get ready for work.  I will be solo today again so I need to go in a bit early.

DON'T FORGET TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS JANUARY 30th, MIDNIGHT, the OWOH blog hop starts.  Thousands of  fellow active bloggers are joining in on this huge event, so be sure to come by tomorrow.  There's even door prizes to be won!!
See you tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails