Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weeds are Flowers

I have been itchin' to alter a journal.  I received some awesome stamps from my SS in our Christmas swap and some of them were quotes and I love quotes.  This is one of them.  I love the words to this and thought it perfect for this journal.


Here  you can see the little bit of dimension. I also hung a charm from the ribbon, added a butterfly punch, some stickles for the flower centers and kiwi green rhinestones to the quote that is up on dimensionals.  It was fun to do and have a few more I want to do using my new stamps ~ thanks Karen, I love them!

Sorry I missed posting yesterday.  My few days off work and the last two, I have been feeling terrible.  Nauseous, light-headed, and just totally drained.  Hope I'm not getting something with all the viruses we have going around right now.  Had a nap in the afternoon both days and I'm feeling a little better today and of course, I'm working.

Have a great day and hopefully its' sunny where you are.



1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails