Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRING is here!!!

I have been so bad at blogging; more lack of.  The flu and bronchial infections has gone through our whole family with the last just getting over it last week.  We even thought our daughter had the measles but turned out to be a reaction to something. Not sure what, but it is gone.

Hoping now life can get back to normal.  

I have been getting lots of (mostly) sewing done.  When my mojo goes, it is easier for me to fall back on to sewing projects.  I have been doing it for so much longer it is easier for me sometimes than card making/stamping.  Explains why you sometimes see more of that than cards or papercrafts.  

I will be back to post later. Just wanted to fill you all in and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you.  Life just gets in the way sometimes.  

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine, birds singing, buds are blooming!  Finally!

Thinking of you and I'll be back later........................

1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails