Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last thank you

This is the last one of the set for the order. I was always afraid to use the Because I Care stamp set.  I love it but was afraid of washing out the flowers with my coloring.  Gotta make it look real you know.  So I thought I would color with a couple of different colors.  Turned out pretty good I think.  I added some stickles to the flower centers too.
 A little butterfly using the Sizzlits from SU! I layered CS on vellum with a little dab of stickles in the center, as well as the little blossom on the sentiment. A very rich-looking card I think, but I like how it turned out.  

That's it for today.  I will be sharing a little project I made for a special friend soon.  Can't show you though until she gets it in the mail first :) Sorry but can't spoil the surprise.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope I get a ton of projects complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails