Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motorcycle Birthday

I always struggle putting together masculine cards.  Never the image since I have a few of those to choose from.  Just the DSP, colors and layout.  I needed to come up with a birthday card for a good friend of ours.  His health isn't very good and he spends lots of time looking after his wife who also isn't doing that great and working.  Hope this brings a smile :)

I love this DSP from SU!  It's retired, can't remember its' name, but I love it.  I stamped and embossed the motorcycle from SU!  Colored with copics.  There is a whole bunch of silver on this but not sure you can see it.
I sponged both pieces of white cardstock with Baja Breeze.  You can see a little of the embossing folder I used on the Night of Navy. 

That's it for today.  Hope you have sun shining wherever you are and spring weather all around.

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll! Blogging and making cards! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails