Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Special Note of Thanks

Continuing with my thank you cards, I did a cute kind of thank you card.  I used the Cheep Talk stamp set, Taken with Teal cardstock with Cameo Coral.  I even used my Stamp-a-majig from SU! to get the sentiment to line up.  I can never get it straight so I needed to use it.
 
Can you guess what this is?
This was done with my embroidery/sewing machine and an in-the-hoop project.  So much fun to do these.
It's an little owl scissor holder...................... 
wearing glasses :)  Cute huh? Never lose them again.
  
They will always be handy since they can hang around your neck and never get lost.  Unless you forget to put them back like I do.   Perfect for all crafters!  Cute teachers' gift or birthday..........anyone that crafts needs one in their craft supplies.  This one is done in pink/brown combo.

I'm off.  Got lots planned for today.  Kids back to school so I hope to accomplish a whole bunch of stuff.  Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails