Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank you very much

Today is a quick post.  I'm sharing another simple card with you.  Using some DSP, the Daisy 2 Big Shot die, butterfly sizzlits and a MS punch and it's complete.  Oh, and some ribbon and a little bling too.

I also used my Stamp-a-majig for the sentiment.  If I did't, it wouldn't have been straight. 

I love Fridays!  They are the first day of the weekend and usually we watch a movie with dinner and then I can head down to MY room to work on my projects.  Don't forget on May long weekend, Rutland May days will be going.  It starts on the 18th until the 22nd.  It's fun just talking and watching all the people, plus all the rides and food.  You need to mark it on your calendars!!  Hope you drop by and don't forget to enter to win door prizes.  In the hall, is all the crafters and you should see some of the stuff.  So much talent. You can click on the links at the top of the page (link above) and there will be a list growing.

Enjoy your weekend and get lots done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails