Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey everyone!  Hope you are all having a great week!  Been super busy at work so haven't had much time to get on the computer.
Char, my partner in crime, came to visit me from Kelowna.  We had so much fun running around checking out the "fabric" store here and found another little quilt shop in Trail. We didn't get to do any creating since I'm still unpacking, but checked out and planned some future projects.  We even went to a small fall fair that was on over the weekend and checked out what competition there would be for us next year.  It was like a  mini Armstrong Fair or Rutland May Days, just no rides, but they had horses!  Small town fair for sure.  Didn't see anything similiar to our products so we are planning to go in next year :)  Could be fun doing a small town fair.
Did you see the new picture I added of the two of us on our sidebar?  My son did a mini photo session with us since we had absolutely no pictures of the two of us.  Figured we may need them in the future, so I put on up LOL.
Today I want to share with you some kitchen towels that would make awesome gifts.  Whether it be wedding, birthday, Christmas - they can be personalized any way.  




They each come with a matching crocheted dish cloth as well.  We will be doing some Christmas themed ones soon too ~ since it is under 100 days away hehehehe.  I say that for a girlfriend of mine who I keep bugging about Christmas not being too far away.  Hey Vanessa??
Anyway, you can always email and let us know what color combo you would like and what design.  I will be sharing some more towel designs and styles which are totally cool!  You can also check out our Facebook page from the link on the side to see other ideas too and LIKE us if you want :)  Never too early to start planning for gifts right?

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Sue & Char

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails