Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kiss Goodnight

I have been wanting to do one of these pillows for a while now.  I found a perfect saying for the pillow and decided to give it a try.  This fabric was a piece from that I had in my "large" stash :)  I love the color combo of this fabric.  It is sort of a thick satin. This is the front:


And here is the back - similiar texture to dupioni silk. 


I love this color, very rich.  


I had to do a closeup of the saying.  That was the only part I wasn't too happy about. Didn't think it would look so small.  Will definitely re-size next time.
These make awesome Valentine, anniversary, birthday or wedding gifts.  Also just to say I love you, thinking about you, whatever.

Let me know what you think?  Too small or ok?  Need to definitely try some more sayings/quotes on pillows I think :)

Off to create.................but isn't this cute  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails